Man United must fend off advances from Barcelona and Actual Madrid for Bruno Fernandes, in keeping with Sunday’s again pages.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United have put Actual Madrid’s Uruguay famous person Federico Valverde on their hit-list.
- EFL golf equipment are threatening to refuse to pay their taxes this week – except the Authorities bails them out.
- Gareth Bale signing means Tottenham’s entrance three are nearly as good as anyone – even Liverpool, in keeping with Harry Redknapp.
- Ronald Koeman has urged his Barcelona bosses to seal a double Premier League swoop for Gini Wijnaldum and Eric Garcia in January.
- Koeman is, nonetheless, resigned to dropping Lionel Messi to Manchester Metropolis subsequent yr.
- Kalvin Phillips is ready to spark a £50m switch scramble subsequent summer time – with Tottenham and Liverpool each carefully watching the Leeds United midfielder.
Gini Wijnaldum scores for Liverpool in opposition to Bournemouth
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Virgil van Djk may very well be out for the season after damaging his anterior cruciate ligament, in keeping with studies.
- Actual Madrid and Barcelona are set to do battle to signal Manchester United playmaker Bruno Fernandes, in keeping with a sensational new report.
- Steve Finnan is promoting his 2005 Champions League winner’s medal in addition to his match-worn Liverpool shirts after studies his property improvement enterprise has gone into liquidation.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- A saliva take a look at being developed by the Authorities to detect Covid-19 in quarter-hour has offered a glimmer of hope that followers might get again into stadiums earlier than March.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg relishing taking part in behind a Spurs assault that includes Gareth Bale.
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Dash coaching in a potato subject helped West Ham’s Jarrod Bowen stand up to hurry for the brand new season.