!1 New ReplaceClick on right here for up to date updates
ED has summoned Richa, spouse of of slain gangster Vikas Dubey, asking her to seem at its Lucknow workplace as we speak
Tejashwi Yadav advocates for Chief Ministerial debate
आदरणीय नीतीश जी अपनी किसी एक उपलब्धि पर हमसे खुली बहस करे। लोकतंत्र की जननी बिहार से Chief Ministerial डिबेट की प… https://t.co/2Bb10TUJ6C
— Tejashwi Yadav (@yadavtejashwi) 1603248660000
Asian markets lifted by stimulus optimism, vaccine hopes
- Asian markets rose Wednesday on indicators US lawmakers are edging in the direction of agreeing a brand new stimulus for the struggling financial system, whereas hopes for a vaccine helped mood worries about surging virus infections around the globe.
- After months of stuttering talks, and with a deadline approaching, Democrats and the White Home mentioned they had been closing the hole on their proposals, with Home Speaker Nancy Pelosi saying laws was being drawn up.
Police Commemoration Day is about expressing gratitude to our police personnel: PM
From preserving legislation and order to fixing horrendous crimes, from help in catastrophe administration to combating COVI… https://t.co/0xj1vgtWUo
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) 1603248620000
Amit Shah pays tribute at Nationwide Police Memorial on Police Commemoration Day 2020
Delhi: Union Residence Minister Amit Shah pays tribute at Nationwide Police Memorial on #PoliceCommemorationDay2020 as we speak. https://t.co/IQqaih1FmD
— ANI (@ANI) 1603248512000
Report: Tax information present Trump tried to land China tasks
- President Donald Trump spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing tasks in China, working an workplace there throughout his first run for president and forging a partnership with a significant government-controlled firm, The New York Instances reported Tuesday.
- China is certainly one of solely three overseas nations — the others are Britain and Eire — the place Trump maintains a checking account, in keeping with a Instances evaluation of the president’s tax information.
China’s Yuan positive aspects 0.15% to strongest since July 2018
Germany’s confirmed coronavirus instances rise by 5,186 to 380,762
Kalka-Shimla Specific to renew companies from as we speak after a niche of virtually 7 months
Oil falls after U.S. stock construct feeds oversupply fears
Oil costs fell on Wednesday after a shock climb in U.S. crude stockpiles added to considerations a couple of world provide glut as a spike in world COVID-19 instances fuels demand fears and manufacturing returns in Libya.
Indian Military handed over the Chinese language soldier Corporal Wang Ya Lengthy to the Chinese language Military on the Chushul Moldo assembly level, final night time.
30 new COVID19 instances reported in Mizoram, taking the entire tally to 2,310
ASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft efficiently touches asteroid
Worldwide Swing Bridge in Dharchula to open for 3 days, starting as we speak
Uttarakhand: Worldwide Swing Bridge in Dharchula to open for 3 days, starting as we speak. The bridge will probably be o… https://t.co/IWnfLlh3ak
— ANI (@ANI) 1603244002000
COVID19 instances on oxygen help (in ICUs, by way of ventilators & oxygen supported beds) have proven a big lower because the final week of Sept
Well being Min
Kalka-Shimla Specific to ply from as we speak after a niche of virtually 7 months
Himachal Pradesh: Kalka-Shimla Specific to ply from as we speak after a niche of virtually 7 months. Prince Sethi, Superinten… https://t.co/EUEbjjy0i1
— ANI (@ANI) 1603239839000
Hong Kong provider Cathay Pacific says to slash 5,900 jobs, shut Cathay Dragon subsidiary
Flood-hit Hyderabad braces for heavy rains
IMD authorities and impartial forecasting company Skymet have put flood-hit Hyderabad on alert, saying the worst is but to come back with heavy showers anticipated on Wednesday and Thursday, studies TOI.
One in six youngsters dwelling in excessive poverty, determine set to rise throughout pandemic: UN
Indian exports to US, China on rise in 2020
- A major improve in India’s exports to United States and China, coupled with a dip in imports from the 2 nations has been witnessed this yr, owing to Prime Minister Narendra Modi authorities’s push.
- As per knowledge obtained from the Centre, India’s exports to USA in September 2020 stood at USD 5.1 billion, which is 15.5 per cent greater than the figures of the corresponding month (USD 4.4 billion) in 2019.