Sunburn is again in Goa this yr. Considered one of Asia’s hottest EDM festivals will happen at Vagator from 27 to 29 December 2020. Nevertheless, COVID-19 implies that there shall be an entire new algorithm in place—and solely 20% of the venue capability shall be crammed. For context, earlier editions have seen attendance of over 300,000 followers.
Sunburn Goa’s COVID-19 guidelines
- The usage of Aarogya Setu app shall be necessary
- Entry procedures embrace a temperature examine, sanitisation and safety frisking
- Carrying a face masks is obligatory all through the competition
- Different protocols together with a unfavourable COVID check could also be required, relying upon authorities laws on the time.
- Social distancing is to be maintained always. Within the basic class, every row can have a number of sections of fifty individuals every with markings for folks to take care of bodily distance. These in VIP sections can have their very own personal, designated house. When you enter a bit, you stay there by the day.
- Entry permitted into the occasion as per time slots chosen; no crowding at gates, bathrooms, F&B space or another frequent areas.
Sunburn Goa tickets
The road-up just isn’t out but, however tickets go on sale from 4 November. This yr, solely competition tickets shall be obtainable, no day-wise tickets. VIP tickets shall be obtainable in pods of 4, 6 and eight. Diamond and platinum (VVIP) tables shall be obtainable in pods of 8, 10, 12 and 15.
Wristbands gained’t be supplied this yr, nor will there be a field workplace on the day of the occasion. These should e book their tickets at the very least per week earlier than the competition. The tickets shall be delivered to the handle entered throughout reserving.
Goa COVID-19 quarantine guidelines
At the moment, travellers to Goa needn’t current a unfavourable COVID report, nor are they required to check or quarantine on arrival. Whereas shacks on seashores have but to reopen, bars and eating places are operational throughout the state following COVID protocols.