Man United’s switch exercise has seized because of a reported Cyder assault, whereas Fernandinho appears to be like on the verge of leaving Man Metropolis.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United’s switch plans have been seized within the cyber assault on the membership.
- Nicolas Pepe is ready to be eased out of Arsenal – however the Gunners are determined to keep away from a repeat of the Mesut Ozil state of affairs.
- Mikel Arteta believes the return of Arsenal followers will present his facet with “unstoppable vitality”. Arteta has additionally warned Arsenal followers will probably be a pair extra switch home windows a minimum of earlier than he has reshaped the Gunners squad to the way in which he desires it.
- La Liga president Javier Tebas is raring to see Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp attempt his hand in Spain, in addition to see Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho return.
- Manchester United’s scouting operation has been thrown into chaos by the cyber assault on their laptop techniques.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has urged Manchester United to stay with him after declaring: “This staff goes locations.”
- Manchester Metropolis midfielder Fernandinho is ready to depart the membership on the finish of the season.
Fernandinho with the Premier League trophy
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- The Premier League was accused of adjusting the VAR guidelines after one other day of giant controversy which noticed Liverpool denied victory by a contentious late penalty.
- Pep Guardiola is uncertain when Sergio Aguero will return after he was pressured to overlook the win over Burnley after waking up with a knee harm on Saturday morning.
- Angel Gomes has revealed that he left Manchester United as a result of he wanted to ‘discover happiness’ in his soccer.
- Actual Madrid are nonetheless eager on swooping for Erling Haaland in 2022 after a survey revealed that Los Blancos followers would like the membership to signal the Norwegian marksman over Kylian Mbappe.
Our greatest bets and preview for Chelsea v Tottenham on Tremendous Sunday
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United are holding a detailed eye on Jonny Evans’ contract state of affairs at Leicester.
- Erling Haaland will likely be at Borussia Dortmund ‘for a very long time’, the membership’s director Michael Zorc has claimed.
- Leeds will goal excessive when Marcelo Bielsa’s fantasy reign ends – with Sevilla boss Julen Lopetegui prime of their wishlist.
- Dani Ceballos continues to be determined to make it at Actual Madrid – after agreeing with Mesut Ozil that they’re “the perfect membership on the planet”.
- Inter Milan should quadruple Lautaro Martinez’s wages to kill off curiosity from Manchester Metropolis.
- Tottenham legend Gary Lineker has revealed he practically joined the membership’s north London rivals Arsenal in 1989.
- Joe Garner appears to be like set to name time on his Wigan Athletic profession after reportedly agreeing to hitch Robbie Fowler at East Bengal.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Followers will likely be spared necessary temperature checks and face masks inside stadiums beneath authorities steering to be despatched to the sporting our bodies on Monday.
- Lord’s has grow to be the primary main sporting venue to declare it’s planning for “full floor capability” because of breakthroughs within the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Manchester United are reportedly nonetheless inquisitive about signing Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele, with the Pink Devils making ‘discreet actions’ a few January swoop.
Ousmane Dembele celebrates after scoring in opposition to PSV
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Vasilis Barkas might be given an opportunity to reclaim the Celtic goalkeeper’s jersey in opposition to Ross County as we speak, however Neil Lennon has warned the £5m summer time signing from AEK Athens that he desires to see an enchancment in his “physique language”.
- Moi Elyounoussi says Celtic stars will flip their season spherical – to repay boss Neil Lennon.