Bangalore Days starred an ensemble solid that includes Dulquer Salmaan, Nazriya Nazim, Fahadh Faasil, Isha Talwar, Nivin Pauly, Parvathy Thiruvothu, and Nithya Menen within the lead roles. It follows the lives of three cousins from Kerala who shift their base to Bangalore. Whereas they stroll completely different paths, Kunju, Kuttan, and Aju keep linked.
Bangalore Days, which hit the theatres in 2014, emerged out as a field workplace hit. Moreover garnering constructive response from the critics and the viewers alike, it was commercially profitable. Furthermore, the rom-com flick obtained numerous nods and awards for classes like Finest Actor (Nivin Pauly), Finest Actress (Nazriya Nazim), and Finest Screenplay (Anjali Menon), to call a couple of. Listed below are unknown information about Dulquer Salmaan’s Bangalore Days that you need to try straight away:
Dulquer Salmaan’s Bangalore Days trivia
- Based on IMDb, earlier than the start of Bangalore Days capturing, Dulquer Salmaan, Nazriya Nazim, and Nivin Pauly needed to take part in a grooming camp at Anjali Menon’s place. It assisted the trio in constructing their relationship as cousins within the film. Nonetheless, the makers wouldn’t enable Fahad Fazil close to the camp for his character’s introvert behaviour within the movie.
Watch the trailer beneath:
- Dulquer Salmaan’s father and celebrity Mammooty appreciated Nivin Pauly for his appearing within the film and never his son.
- It’s a not often recognized indisputable fact that Anjali Menon’s directorial film Manjadikkuru additionally showcased a friendship between three cousins within the backdrop of a village. Whereas Urvashi portrays the mom of one of many children, her elder sister Kalpana performs the mother of Nivin Pauly in Bangalore Days.
- Not many individuals know, throughout the filming of Bangalore Days, Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim’s marriage bought fastened.
Additionally learn: Dulquer Salmaan-Roshan Andrews’ Collaboration Tentatively Titled ‘Salute’?
- Nazriya Nazim has lent her voice for the music Ente Kannil Ninakkai within the romantic-comedy-drama film.
- The film, which launched in 2014, emerged out as one of many largest releases for any Malayalam flick.
- There’s a scene within the film, the place Divya and her dad and mom go to an astrologer. Throughout that point, the narrator states ‘Edho Cinema le aaro parunadu bole, kismat aanu mole”. It translated to- somebody as soon as stated in a film, ‘it’s destiny’. This dialogue within the romantic comedy movie is a tribute to the late South Indian star Thilakan, during which he speaks the identical line in his film Usthad Resort.
Get the newest entertainment news from India & around the globe. Now comply with your favorite tv celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop vacation spot for trending Bollywood news. Tune in at present to remain up to date with all the newest information and headlines from the world of leisure.